• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Convenient storage space provided in the built-in shelves, cabinets and wardrobes.
• Spacious living room with large windows for picturesque views leads to the dining room located at the back.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• 3 further bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Includes covered carpark.
This 7-storey mid-rise development was completed in 1965 providing 24 large apartments, 3 on each level. Situated on the upper part of Mount Kellett Road, the building boasts beautiful views of the Southside sea beyond the serene Peak area. Sizes of the flats range from 2,786 to 2,893 sq.ft. saleable with extra high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The complex comes with recreational facilities including outdoor swimming pool and play area. This tranquil low-density location is served mainly by taxis and minibuses.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
15 May 2020