• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Look out towards the Peak area.
• Renovated with polished wooden floors and new bathroom cabinets.
• Rectangular layout has high efficiency ratio and high ceilings.
• Dining room is divided from the living room.
• Family room is accessed from the living room through big sliding doors.
• Bedrooms can easily fit king-size or queen-size beds and come with excellent wardrobe space.
• Master bathroom features toilet and bidet combination, standing shower, bathtub and spacious countertop with cabinet.
• Family kitchen has cabinets and essential appliances installed and has lots of space to add a breakfast table.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services with swimming pool facilities.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the living room balcony.
This 7-storey mid-rise development was completed in 1965 providing 24 large apartments, 3 on each level. Situated on the upper part of Mount Kellett Road, the building boasts beautiful views of the Southside sea beyond the serene Peak area. Sizes of the flats range from 2,786 to 2,893 sq.ft. saleable with extra high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The complex comes with recreational facilities including outdoor swimming pool and play area. This tranquil low-density location is served mainly by taxis and minibuses.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
15 Jun 2020