• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Beautifully renovated and furnished apartment read to live in.
• Spacious living and dining room and the family area off the living and dining room are perfect for lounging and entertaining guests.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• There are built-in wardrobes and plenty of space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Open the balcony door for fresh air to flow through the living and dining room.
This 7-storey mid-rise development was completed in 1965 providing 24 large apartments, 3 on each level. Situated on the upper part of Mount Kellett Road, the building boasts beautiful views of the Southside sea beyond the serene Peak area. Sizes of the flats range from 2,786 to 2,893 sq.ft. saleable with extra high ceilings and high efficiency ratio. The complex comes with recreational facilities including outdoor swimming pool and play area. This tranquil low-density location is served mainly by taxis and minibuses.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
10 Feb 2020