• Unique house secluded in a tranquil location capturing poster-perfect views of the sea and rolling mountains, looking towards the Peak area.
• Unique European styled detached house finished with luxurious fittings and finishes throughout. It features private lift, several balconies, swimming pool and rooftop.
• Sunbathed living room in white tone is in circular shape with exceptional high ceilings.
• Dining room is in modern Chinese style decorated with light-colour marble, drawings and mirrors on the walls. A round table is placed in the center to serve 10 people.
• Family room connecting to the dining room has 2 entrances and is dedicated to entertainment and gathering.
• Deluxe master suite and 5 additional bedrooms with ample storage space provide alternatives for many activities.
• Bright kitchen is completed with high quality appliances including double fridges.
• Bathrooms are also completed with marble and high quality faucets and sanitary fittings.
• Extra storage space can be found along the hallway and storage room.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Get your loungers and drinks to the balconies for some private relaxing moment.
• While the living room is extended with 2 balconies, there is also a balcony adjoining each of the dining room and 2 other en-suite bedrooms.
Cradled in the tranquil location on the Peak, this development of 3 classic European style detached houses with private swimming pools, terraces, roofs and balconies represents the modern luxury living of the elites. These stately 3-storey houses of 3,362 to 4,278 sq.ft. saleable area were completed in 2001 with high standard finishing and quality fittings and enjoy lush green environment and harbour views overlooking Aberdeen Country Park and the reservoir.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
03 Jan 2020