• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Wonderful layout with high space efficiency ratio.
• Spacious living room can accommodate a large sofa, coffee table and your home entertaining system.
• Dining room overlooks the living room and takes advantage of the same vista as well as access to the garden at the rear.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, includes built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, and has its own balcony.
• One other bedroom benefits from en-suite and an outdoor terrace as well.
• Kitchen comes with necessary appliances including built-in stove and oven.
• Clean and neat bathrooms and powder room in neutral colour.
• Huge private garden directly reachable from the dining room provides options for outdoor tea/coffee, herb garden, and laundry work.
• The large private rooftop takes the enjoyment of the tranquil ocean views to a higher level.
• The balcony and terrace leading off the 2 bedrooms offer quiet, quality outdoor space to escape.
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis