• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Meticulously finished and designed throughout with attention paid light and space.
• Targeted to a large family, it comprises spacious living and dining rooms on separate levels and 4 generous bedrooms, including 2 luxurious en-suite bathrooms.
• Skylights above the grand internal floating staircase and dining room, glass railings, and numerous floor-to-ceiling windows surround the house create an extremely open and airy feel.
• President-standard master suite contains a walk-in closet and a sea-viewed bathroom.
• Gourmet kitchen next to the dining room is equipped with top of the line appliances and lots of cabinets and service top. There are large patio doors at both the dining room and kitchen opening out to the grass garden
• Bathrooms are also completed with fine quality fittings.
• When you open the garden doors joining the dining room and kitchen, it creates a large open, breezy area with an alfresco atmosphere.
• Start a beautiful day with a breakfast on the master room balcony.
• The impressive internal staircase makes a statement in the house, connecting the levels and further up to the rooftop.
The Redhill Peninsula
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
25 Aug 2020