• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Renowned waterfront house with high ceilings, high efficiency ratio, arch windows, terrace, balcony and lawned garden.
• Spacious, sunlit living and dining room gives flexibility for furnishing.
• Upper level landing space could be used as a family area for quiet reading or cozy gathering.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom, and other bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Includes 2 covered carpark.
• Walk out from the master room and down to the garden that could potentially be a perfect place to hide out.
• A private terrace extends the length of the second en-suite bedroom.
• The guest bedroom on the upper level has a balcony attached for a generous flow of fresh air.
Lining along the coast of the tranquil Tai Tam Bay and enjoying unobstructed sea views, this large-scale estate completed in 1992 provides 246 houses and low-rise apartments, and 10 highrise buildings. The houses feature spacious gardens or terraces, while the apartments come with balconies, and the duplex units have either garden or roof. Clubhouses and facilities are some of the most extensive in Hong Kong. Next to HKIS campus and close to American Club, supermarket and shops.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Squash, Tennis