- Living Room
- Living Room
- Private Garden off Living and Dining Room
- Dining Room
- View from Family Room
- Family Room
- Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Second Bedroom
- Third Bedroom
- Study Room
- Guest Bathroom
The Redhill Peninsula18 Pak Pat Shan Road, Tai Tam
View - The Redhill Peninsula
- Enchanting vista of the unobstructed ocean and the wooded mountain.
Internal Condition - The Redhill Peninsula
- This exquisite villa has been meticulously renovated and features a beautiful grass garden surrounding the living and dining room, accessed via concertina doors.
- Spacious open floorplan of the living and dining room boasts lovely views of its wrap-around garden and a stylish internal staircase.
- Family room with a balcony is perfect for home entertainment, reading and leisure gathering.
- Master suite contains a walk-in closet and a luxurious marbled en-suite bathrooms featuring separate bathtub and shower compartment.
- Study room could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom as you wish.
- State of the art open kitchen is separated from the dining room by a glass wall. It provides top of the line appliances and a stage to show off your cooking talent.
- Additional bathrooms on separate levels for your guests' convenience.
Outdoor Area - The Redhill Peninsula
- Unusual manicured garden wraps around the ground level living and dining room and provide ample space for alfresco dining and barbeque.
- Cozy outdoor space on the family room balcony to unwind.
Building Information - The Redhill Peninsula
18 Pak Pat Shan Road, Tai Tam
Primary School Network
18 Southern Southern
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 26 Mar 2021