• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis