• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Glass wall across the front of the living and dining room brings the unobstructed sea views indoor.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Modern kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balcony outside the living and dining room.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited