• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the rectangular shaped living and dining room.
• There is plenty of space to place at least a queen-size bed in the master bedroom, leading to the ensuite bathroom with quality fittings and imported tiles.
• Other bedrooms are useful for kids or study with some built-in storage space available.
• Freestanding gas stove and oven is provided in the kitchen.
• Equally fine quality fittings in the guest bathroom.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony adjoining the living and dining room.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited