• Serene water views penetrate through the glass wall into the living and dining room.
• Mountain views through the rear windows
• Spacious living and dining room allows you to explore furnishing options.
• Unique round-shaped master bedroom boasts 180-degree sea view and has space to fit a king-size bed and built-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom.
• Separate bathtub and shower provided in the master bathroom.
• Fully fitted kitchen includes all necessary appliances.
• Guest bathroom comes with bathtub.
• Unwind at the quiet balcony off the living and dining room.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis