• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room is huge and has glass door leading out to the balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedroom is also of great size to put a large bed and comes with a tall built-in wardrobe.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Original bathrooms are well maintained.
• Capture the sunset at the balcony.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
Pacific View is a large family-oriented highrise development in Tai Tam, completed in 1990, comprising 5 residential towers providing a total of 374 residential units and a wide range of recreational facilities. The towers are 36 to 39 storeys high, and the apartments vary from 1,077 to 3,145 sq.ft. in saleable area. All of the apartments have balcony and panoramic unobstructed sea view. There is shuttle bus service to Central and Stanley, and Stanley Village, Hong Kong International School (HKIS) and The American Club are in close proximity.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Dancing Room, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis