- Master Bedroom
- Master Bathroom
- Second En-suite Bedroom
- Third Bedroom
- Fourth Bedroom
- View from Living Area
- Private Terrace off Living Area
- Private Garden off Dining Area
- Living and Dining Room
- Family Room
Le Palais8 Pak Pat Shan Road, Tai Tam
View - Le Palais
- Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
- Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the business districts.
Internal Condition - Le Palais
- Move into this nicely renovated house.
- High-ceilinged living and dining room is spacious and can be divided. There are sliding glass doors on both sides to access the private outdoor space.
- Family room outside the bedrooms is a cozy area for entertainment or reading.
- Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture. Built-in wardrobes provide ample storage space.
- Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
- Bathrooms are well maintained.
Outdoor Area - Le Palais
- Private terrace extends from the living area, while a rear garden leads off the dining area. Amazing outdoor space to enjoy the beautiful views and environment.
Building Information - Le Palais
8 Pak Pat Shan Road, Tai Tam
Primary School Network
18 Southern Southern
Secondary School Network
Last Updated: 07 Apr 2021