• Treasure the traditional aspect of the urban living.
• Sought-after location with convenient transportation access to the business districts.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• 2 original en-suite bedrooms have been combined to form the master bedroom with access to both en-suite bathrooms. One part of the room can be transformed into a walk-in closet or reading area.
• The 2 master en-suites feature separate standing shower and bathtub, and spacious marble counter tops with cabinet.
• Sufficient space in the other 2 bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Fully fitted kitchen features high quality appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
This modern single block of building completed in 2011 is situated just off the eastern end of Tai Hang Road. It enjoys the quiet low-density neighbourhood and at the same time easy access to public transportation and the vibrant Causeway Bay. There are 35 residential floors providing totally 66 units, 2 on each floor. Typical units are 1,542 sq.ft. saleable in size except the special units on the top few floors, which are 3,083 and 3,128 sq.ft. saleable.
Children Pool, Gym, Game Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna