• Cradled in the treed location in Stanley, this house is emerged in green and refreshing air.
• Split-leveled living, dining and family rooms are very airy and bright benefiting from the stunning glass wall and extraordinary high ceilings. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors lead to the large terrace.
• Lots of built-in storage and space to arrange king or queen-sized beds in the bedrooms. Master bedroom includes a bright en-suite bathroom.
• Family dine-in kitchen is filled with cabinets and expansive service tops. Built-in gas hob, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and fridge are installed. Washer and dryer are separately placed in the utility room.
• Guest bathrooms on separate floors are well maintained.
• Alfresco terrace attached to the living and dining rooms and a small backyard adjoining one of the bedrooms provide quiet outdoor space to relax.
Situated at the beginning of Stanley Village on a wooded slope, Stanley Knoll was completed in 1979 and comprises 3 simplexes, 8 duplexes, 14 duplexes with gardens, 7 penthouses with roofs, and 5 townhouses. Size of the apartments ranges from 2,350 to 2,700 sq.ft. saleable, and townhouses from 2,554 to 3,151 sq.ft.. The compound is set on an elevated landscape overlooking Tai Tam and Stanley Bay. Close to the beach, shops and restaurants. Buses and mini buses frequent.