• Calming green environment and the picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea penetrate through the expansive windows.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation. Walking distance to the beach.
• Colonial apartment full of potential for your personal touches.
• Spacious, bright living and dining room provides plenty of space to showcase your furniture.
• Huge master bedroom with wall-to-wall windows includes a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom. Other 2 bedrooms would each fit a double bed and desk.
• The eat-in kitchen is fitted with great number of built-in cabinets.
• Bathrooms are finished with fine quality sanitary ware.
• Travel through the internal stairs to the rooftop terrace.
• Make the most of the panoramic views from the roof terrace while having an alfresco dinner or barbecue party with your friends and family.
This resort-like development completed in 1975 comprises four 3-storey blocks. There are 4 units on each floor and totally 12 homes in the compound. Each block contains 2 duplex apartments with private gardens and a penthouse unit with internal access to its private rooftop. Unit sizes range from 1,829 to 1,836 sq.ft saleable. Residents can take a short stroll to the shops and restaurants in Stanley market.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
20 Jan 2020