• Charming leafy surrounding and open views over Stanley Beach and the sea.
• Exclusive development with private driveway, accommodating four exceptionally finished townhouses.
• Short walk to the beach and the shops and restaurants in Stanley Market. Buses, minibuses and taxis frequent.
• Usual house covering totally about 6,500 s.f. building area, with own large garden, terrace, outdoor swimming pool, rooftop and car-parking space.
• Well appointed layout comprising combined living and dining room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms.
• Bedrooms are all spacious and bright. Abundant storage wardrobes and cabinets are tailor made to meet all storage needs.
• The kitchen provides space to dine in, as there is a central island and built-in appliances, including gas hob, rangehood, oven and microwave.
• Have a drink with your friends in the sitting area off the dining room.
• The additional storage space along the corridor and foyer area and the internal staircase are thoughtfully designed to add unique characters to this townhouse.
• A perfect home for a family demanding outdoor space for entertainment and relaxation. The swimming pool and garden adjoining the living room would give plenty of fun throughout the summer.
• Travel up to the rooftop terrace and appreciate the clean air and relaxing views of Stanley.
A small-scale townhouse complex completed in 1998 along the treelined Stanley Beach Road, just stone's throw from the beach and shops and restarants in Stanley Market. The development comprises 4 exclusive 3-storey houses, each of which features private swimming pool, garden, roof terrace and parking space, while a communal swimming pool is shared among the families within the development.