• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• Huge living and dining room benefits from 2 aspect views through the full height windows and a large adjoining balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other 3 bedrooms are of very nice size as well.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Place a table and chairs on the alfresco balcony and chill out.
Nos. 6-8 Stanley Village Road
A charming colonial low-rise building completed in 1956, located in close proximity to the beach. It is a 3-level block with 2 units per floor and has been renovated in recent years. Apartments are 2,376 sq.ft. saleable area. The quiet community enjoys easy commute to the business districts by buses and mini buses.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
17 Mar 2020