• Take advantage of the mountain breeze and natural green.
• Wonderful private outdoor space to adore the serenity of the Southside.
• Be the first to move into this modern townhouse after its total madeover!
• Living and dining room on the ground level has full height glass doors opening to the garden.
• 4 en-suite bedrooms provide the greatest degree of privacy for everyone in the family, and there is plenty of space in each room to place at least a queen or king-size bed.
• Master suite specially contains a walk-in closet and access to a cozy balcony.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Enjoy the view and fresh air from balconies of all the rooms.
• Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party with your friends and family.
• Unusual, huge private garden is your personal oasis directly reachable from the living and dining room.
• Make the most of the marvelous views on the balconies.
Nestled in the serene location of Stanley just stone's throw from the beach and a 10-minute walk to the plaza and market, this townhouse development was completed in 2010 and accommodates 10 families. Each house varies from 3,147 to 3,891 sq.ft. saleable area and comes with private garden or terrace, beautiful sea view, and car parking space. Residents can drive or take the buses and mini buses to Central.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
20 Jan 2020