• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the garden.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom and has access to a long balcony.
• Other bedrooms are also en-suites, and the 2 of them have own balconies as well.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space. There is also access to the garden from the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• Large lawn garden could be your kid's playground or a place to dine alfresco.
• Capture the sunset at the balconies attaching to 3 of the bedrooms.
No. 6 Stanley Beach Road
Nestled in the serene location of Stanley just stone's throw from the beach and a 10-minute walk to the plaza and market, this townhouse development was completed in 2010 and accommodates 10 families. Each house varies from 3,147 to 3,891 sq.ft. saleable area and comes with private garden or terrace, beautiful sea view, and car parking space. Residents can drive or take the buses and mini buses to Central.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
06 Mar 2020