• Exclusive gated detached house situated in the quiet cultivated area just a few minutes walk from Stanley Beach.
• Beautiful internal floating staircase rises through the 3 levels complemented with the stunning high ceilings, giving the colonial house a grandeur feeling.
• The interior has been renovated with no detail spared, using fine quality materials.
• Exposure is maximized with large windows surround.
• Travel from the living and dining room on the ground level to the 2 en-suite bedrooms and a family room on the second floor, and further up to the 3 other en-suite bedrooms on the third floor.
• Bedrooms are accompanied by mosaic tiled bathrooms and can comfortably fit beds and wardrobes or desks.
• One of the bedrooms on each floor is connected to a closet room, and each floor is served by a guest bathroom/ powder room.
• Professional built-in appliances, such as oven, microwave and 2-door fridge and lots of cabinets are fitted in the chef's kitchen. Perfect to entertain guests.
• Separate storeroom and laundry room can be accessed from the garden.
• The gated house has an expansive garden and terrace area surrounds the living room on the ground level.
• Reach to the top roof area for an even better view of the beautiful Stanley.
No. 14 Stanley Mound Road
Originally built in 1966, this gated detached house has been completely revamped in 2017. It features an expansive wrap-around garden, extraordinary high ceilings, stunning floor-to-ceiling windows, and a flight of impressive floating staircase rising up to the scenic roof terrace. Car parking space is enough to accommodate 9 cars. It is situated in the tranquil location just a few minutes' walk from Stanley Beach.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
04 Feb 2020