• Looks out to the low-density neighbourhood with greenery.
• Boutique penthouse with wonderful 360 degree views from its amazing private roof garden.
• Located at a quiet yet convenient location with public transportation access and is in walking distance to the beach.
• This exquisite property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• Efficient layout comprising a large, bright open plan living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Master bedroom accommodates a king-size bed and has an open plan style en-suite bathroom with fine quality fittings, glass, mosaic tiles and wood.
• Other bedrooms are perfect for your children and guests.
• Excellent storage space in the built-in wardrobes and cabinets.
• Fully fitted kitchen features high end appliances, including built-in oven, quality cabinets and a center island with double sinks.
• Other 2 bathrooms are also finished to very high specifications.
• The large rooftop has been transformed into a retreat and alfresco dining area with water supply and outdoor furniture.
Grosse Pointe Villa
A low-rise apartment complex completed in 1978, comprising 3 blocks of 3 units and 1 block of 6 units, each unit on its own floor. These 15 spacious homes vary in sizes from 1,894 to 2,451 sq.ft. saleable. Ground floor units have private gardens or terraces, and the top floor units have private roof terraces. There are simplex and duplex units and layouts of 3 and 4 bedrooms, all units come with carparks. This development with open green and sea views is about 5 minutes' walk from Stanley Beach and Market.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
17 Mar 2020