• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Make the most of your personal outdoor space from the apartment.
• Walking distance to the beach.
• This unusual duplex low-rise apartment with 2 large gardens feels like a house and would give you immense inspiration to decorate it with your personal touches.
• Living and dining rooms are in separate levels both looking out to the garden through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• High ceiling makes the interior a very open and airy feeling.
• Generous upper floor landing area can be transformed into a family area.
• Bedrooms are spacious and come with built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with all necessary appliances and great number of cabinets.
• Lovely front garden extending out from the living room welcomes your guests.
• A big terrace accessed from the kitchen is perfect for barbecue or hide out.
Grosse Pointe Villa
A low-rise apartment complex completed in 1978, comprising 3 blocks of 3 units and 1 block of 6 units, each unit on its own floor. These 15 spacious homes vary in sizes from 1,894 to 2,451 sq.ft. saleable. Ground floor units have private gardens or terraces, and the top floor units have private roof terraces. There are simplex and duplex units and layouts of 3 and 4 bedrooms, all units come with carparks. This development with open green and sea views is about 5 minutes' walk from Stanley Beach and Market.