• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Cozy living and dining room has excellent natural light and lovely green views through floor-to-ceiling windows at the front and rear.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and features entire wall of built-in wardrobes.
• Beautiful Japanese style en-suite bathroom features separate shower and bathtub, wood decking and double basins on wooden cabinets.
• 2 Additional bedrooms with en-suite facilities for the family that desires privacy.
• Entertainment room can alternatively be used as a guest bedroom, reading or sitting room.
• The fully equipped open kitchen is a stage for you to show off your cooking talent.
• A powder room for your guests.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• Have a barbecue or alfresco dinner in the terrace accessible from the second en-suite bedroom.
Situated on the hillside behind Stanley Plaza since 1992, this exclusive development accommodating 20 families overlooks Stanley Bay. Each house is 1,957 sq.ft. saleable except the combined house which is 3,914 sq.ft. saleable. Each house has private garden and terrace attached, and includes car parking space. There are facilities such as swimming pool and gym in the development to ensure a well balanced lifestyle of urban living.
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
05 Mar 2020