• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Countryside house with high efficiency ratio and renovated interiors.
• Open plan living room flows smoothly the garden through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Dining room on a separate level has full height glass windows.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• Plenty of space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• The rooftop brings the open views to a higher level.
• The garden extends the length of the living room and is the best place to unwind.
This resort style towhouse development, built in 1983 and situated away from the hustle and bustle, comprises 19 townhouses with private gardens and rooftops. Each house is of size from 2,206 to 2,921 sq.ft. saleable area. There are communal garden, children's playground and swimming pool for the residents to share.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
03 Apr 2020