• Lovely touches of green in the neighbourhood.
• Easy access to the business districts.
• Colonial style property offering space, privacy, and serene living environment.
• Sliding glass doors of the balcony adjoining the living and dining room allow the natural environment to penetrate through every corner of the abode.
• 2 Ensuite bedrooms include neat and tidy bathrooms. Master bedroom boasts 180-degree views through the curved windows.
• Remaining bedroom provides comfortable space for your guest or child
• Practical cabinets and basic appliances, including built-in washer, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Make the most of the green views on the balcony.
Extremely unique, colonial low-rise accommodating 3 exclusive families, each on its own floor. Ground floor unit is 2,243 sq.ft. saleable with a 942 sq.ft. private front garden, and the upper 2 floors are 2,442 sq.ft. saleable with the penthouse unit connecting to the 4,300-sq.ft. private rooftop via an internal staircase. Completed in 1953, the property has rich classic European essence, with beautiful fittings and accessories throughout the interiors complemented by lush green environment. There are amazing views overlooking Hong Kong Country Club, Ocean Park and East Lamma Channel in the direction of Mount Nicholson and Mount Cameron. The communal landscaped garden contains a Japanese-style fish pond and a communal swimming pool.