• Windows facing the back of the flat bring the lush green view indoor.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and have built-in wardrobes.
• Other bedrooms also have built-in wardrobes.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Cradled in a quiet wooded residential area away from the city hustle and bustle, this low-rise development provides 36 spacious apartments each of 1,657 sq.ft. saleable area, distributed over 3 storeys. The development first completed in 1971 has been renovated in recent years and includes recreational facilities such as children's playground and garden. Public transportation like buses and mini buses brings residents to Central via the Aberdeen Tunnel, and it's is close to Ocean Park, Repulse Bay and Aberdeen.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
18 Sep 2020