• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment as well as its large private garden.
• Spacious living room is perfect to showcase large sized designer furniture.
• Dining room on a separate level has full height doors opening to the lovely private garden.
• Master suite is extended with a balcony and contains a generous walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size and come with en-suite bathrooms.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• One extra powder room for convenience.
• 2 helpers' rooms and a helper's bathroom are located next to the spacious utility area.
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from the private rooftop terrace.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your master bedroom.
• Have a barbecue or alfresco dinner in the garden. Private swimming pool.
This development completed in 1974 is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of an exclusive residential area with easy access to the business districts via Aberdeen Tunnel and to MTR Ocean Park Station about a 10-minute walk away. It comprises 7 type "A" houses, 7 type "B" houses, and a 3-storey low-rise building providing 6 apartments, 2 per floor. The houses range from 2,433 to 2,471 sq.ft. saleable, and the apartments from 1,513 to 1,626 sq.ft. saleable. The houses come with gardens and some with private pools, and all houses and apartments include car parking spaces.