• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Colonial town house full of potential for your personal touches.
• A modern villa that features high ceiling, internal staircase and lots of floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Lovely front grass garden leading into the living and dining room which can be divided for different ambiances.
• Upper floor landing can be used as a family room, excellent for reading, entertaining and intimate gathering.
• 5 spacious bedrooms include an elegant master en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
• Kitchen has a large window lightening up the internal space and bringing in the green views. Essential appliances and lots of cabinets are installed to make a family feast.
• Additional bathroom and powder room on separate levels for your guests.
• The garden extends the length of the living room and could become a playground for your kids and dogs.
A townhouse development completed in 1987 in the treelined location of Shouson Hill, comprising twelve 3-storey town houses with private gardens, terraces and car parking space for 2 cars. Sizes vary from 2,429 to 2,782 sq.ft. saleable. Residents share the use of a large swimming pool. Only a few minutes' drive from the Aberdeen Tunnel.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
11 Sep 2020