• Calming green environment and mountain views penetrate through the expansive windows.
• Quiet yet convenient location with easy access to the business district.
• A total madeover with great attention paid to every detail.
• Spacious living room featuring wall-to-wall windows is a versatile space for furniture arrangement.
• Dining room can accommodate a large party table.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom that features his and hers basins.
• Plenty of space in the other bedrooms, one of which en-suite, to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and have large wardrobes.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Includes 2 covered car parking space.
• A back garden on the ground level is a nice place for plants and could be used for utility or storage.
Situated in a serene wooded location with easy access to the business districts, this development built in 1983 comprises 7 houses with 2 duplex units in each, sharing a swimming pool. Apartment sizes range from 2,015 to 2,980 sq.ft. saleable with high efficiency ratio. It is within 5 minutes' drive from Repulse Bay Beach and is served by buses and mini buses.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
07 Apr 2020