• Green open views of the rolling mountains.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and the other bedrooms are also of great size.
• Built-in wardrobes provide practical storage space.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Access the twin roofs from separate exits. Make the most of the panoramic views and the rooftop space and enjoy an alfresco dinner or a barbecue party.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Situated in the quiet, low-density location surrounded by greenery, this complex developed in 1973 provides 10 spacious duplexes, divided into upper and lower rows, all with internal staircases. The upper row duplexes include rooftops, while the lower row duplexes come with private gardens. Minibuses provide easy commute to Central and Causeway Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
24 Sep 2020