• Calming green environment penetrates through the expansive windows.
• Nestled in Soho district amongst art galleries, antique shops, bars & fine dining establishments.
• A total madeover to form a flexible 1-bedroom layout with possibility to make a 2-bedroom.
• Features high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Living and dining room can be divided to make a second bedroom with en-suite bathroom by adding a door or partitioning.
• Master bedroom at the other end of the flat includes a fashionable en-suite bathroom.
• Contemporary, fully equipped kitchen is an open plan design, located in the center of the flat, dividing the bedroom from the living and dining room.
• Both bathrooms are fitted with modern sanitary ware and faucets.
Two Two Six
This 5-storey standalone building completed in 1966 has been completely modernized. Exclusive unit per floor, ranging from 828 to 912 sq.ft. saleable area. Each unit features an open plan kitchen fitted with a dishwasher, oven and wine fridge and includes 2 bathrooms and built-in storage. Conveniently situated in the chic neighbourhood of Hollywood Road, right across from Hollywood Park. Short walk to SOHO and is close to prestige schools, local shops, MTR and public transportation.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
25 Sep 2020