• Enjoy the comfortable views of the friendly neighbourhood.
• Short walk to Sai Ying Pun MTR Station. Convenient access to public transportation.
• A total madeover with great attention to details. High quality fittings, warm wooden floor, lighting fixtures and designer decor.
• Living and dining room are divided by gliding partitioning which can be fully opened to make a spacious open floorplan for gathering functions and parties.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and sufficient space in the other bedroom to put a queen bed.
• Ample built-in cabinets and wardrobes throughout the flat to economize space.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, dishwasher, winecellar are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are finished with homogeneous tiles and fine quality sanitary fittings.
• Maid's room also includes built-in storage.
No. 1D High Street
Colonial building standing at the convenient location since 1959, providing 9 flats with efficient layouts with sunfilled interiors. Close to Sai Ying Pun MTR Station, public transportation and all daily necessities.
Primary School Network
11 Central and Western
Secondary School Network
Central and Western
25 Mar 2020