• Situated in a cultivated residential area, the home takes advantage of the natural green environment.
• This exquisite property with abundant outdoor space is perfect for a nature-loving family.
• High ceiling gives the living room an exceptional feel of space, and the floor-to-ceiling french windows allow the outdoor pool to integrate with the indoor space.
• Nestled in the quiet, treed location yet enjoys easy access to the business districts.
• Warm toned interior decor and excellent craftsmanship.
• Bedrooms are spacious with tremendous storage space.
• Essential appliances and expansive service top and cabinets are provided in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are finished in cream coloured fittings and look elegant and decent.
• Unusual private garden of 2,181 sq ft is your personal oasis directly reachable from the living and dining room. Arrange a private poolside barbecue outside the house anytime you want.
• Start a beautiful day with an outdoor breakfast at the bedroom balcony.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the 830-sq ft rooftop with extra stairhood area.
Colour By The River
7 modern houses of 2 storeys high each, situated in a quiet development completed in 2008 in the countryside location. Residents enjoy lush mountain views and lots of fresh air. Every house is 2,140 sq.ft. saleable, comes with private garden, terrace and garage, and is finished to an excellent standard with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Primary School Network
95 Sai Kung
Secondary School Network
04 Mar 2020