• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Living room has extension to the enclosed balcony at the front and is connected to the dining room in a Z-shape layout.
• Dining room has full height doors opening to the terrace towards the rear.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• 2 More bedrooms provide multiple furnishing options.
• Large kitchen comes with all essential appliances, wine cellar, center island and lots of cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Set up your barbecue stove and dining table on the large private terrace for an evening party.
• Big balcony has been enclosed to expand the living room for indoor gathering and entertaining.
This colonial development completed in 1964 comprises two 3-storey blocks. There are totally 18 apartments. 2 units on each level of block A, and 4 units on each storey of block B. Sizes range from 1,105 to 1,870 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments overlook the Middle Bay and Repulse Bay.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
02 Jan 2020