• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Well planned storage space throughout the home.
• Sought-after location with convenient and easy access to the Repulse Bay.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• 2 of the generously sized bedrooms include en-suite facilities. Large built-in wardrobes are painted white to blend well with the walls.
• Kitchen comes with appliances and plenty of cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well kept.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
This single block of 21-storey luxury residence is located in the tranquil Repulse Bay area and was completed in 1974. It provides 40 units, with 2 units per floor. Sizes of the flats are 2,423 and 2,429 sq.ft. saleable area with high efficiency ratio and good-sized balconies overlooking the incredible views of the golf course and Deep Water Bay. The building has been totally renovated in 2014 with new exterior and lobbies.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
30 Nov 2019