• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. Fourth bedroom with balcony is smaller and can be a study room.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your bedroom.
The Repulse Bay
An iconic luxury building constructed in 1986, well recognized for its distinct architectural design. It offers 290 simplex and duplex apartments with a variety of layouts and sizes, ranging from 1,146 to 5,868 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments have balconies and boast marvelous sea views. The development also includes a selection of high end restaurants and shops, clubhouse, swimming pools and other lifestyle facilities.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Golf Dirving Range, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis