• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Walking distance to the beach, restaurants and supermarket.
• Move into this nicely renovated apartment with efficient layout and 4 sizeable bedrooms.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room. Floor-to-ceiling windows and large balcony bring the sea view and breeze indoor.
• Master suite is attached to a private balcony and contains a walk-in closet and a comfortable en-suite bathroom.
• Built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Balcony is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
• Stand at the master room balcony for a quiet escape.
The Repulse Bay
An iconic luxury building constructed in 1986, well recognized for its distinct architectural design. It offers 290 simplex and duplex apartments with a variety of layouts and sizes, ranging from 1,146 to 5,868 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments have balconies and boast marvelous sea views. The development also includes a selection of high end restaurants and shops, clubhouse, swimming pools and other lifestyle facilities.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Golf Dirving Range, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis