• Awe-inspiring unobstructed views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom with own balcony and abundant built-in wardrobes provides plenty of space to fit in a king-size bed.
• Other bedrooms are also of great size and include built-in wooden wardrobes.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony access from the living and dining room.
• Open the balcony door and let the fresh air fill your master bedroom.
The Repulse Bay
An iconic luxury building constructed in 1986, well recognized for its distinct architectural design. It offers 290 simplex and duplex apartments with a variety of layouts and sizes, ranging from 1,146 to 5,868 sq.ft. saleable. All apartments have balconies and boast marvelous sea views. The development also includes a selection of high end restaurants and shops, clubhouse, swimming pools and other lifestyle facilities.
Aerobics Exercise Room, Children Playground, Golf Dirving Range, Gym, Indoor Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Shuttle Bus, Snooker, Squash, Tennis