• Views of the greenery and neighbourhood buildings
• Mins' walk to Repulse Bay Beach.
• Traditional luxury property featuring a very efficient layout, a big balcony and high ceilings.
• Living and dining room is spacious and benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed and other furniture.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds, and plenty of storage space in the built-in wardrobes.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room and bathroom are found next to the utility room behind the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are overall well maintained.
• Includes covered carpark.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
Repulse Bay Villa
This charming colonial low-rise development comprising three 4-storey blocks was completed in 1954. It offers a total of 26 homes with very high efficiency ratio, ranging from 1,672 to 2,062 sq.ft. saleable area. Every unit features high ceilings and an extra-large balcony off the living and dining room. Two of the blocks provide 2 units per floor, and the third block has 4 units per floor. There is a communal garden in the complex, and it's just minutes’ walk from Repulse Bay Beach.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
11 May 2020