• Picture-perfect views of the tranquil sea and the green mountains.
• A charming colonial duplex penthouse featuring enormous living room and dining room with access to the vast outdoor space.
• Living room on the upper level is sunlit with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors opening out to the unusual wrap around terrace.
• Dining room on the lower level leads to a balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Other bedrooms include built-in wardrobes.
• Eat-in kitchen comes with lots of cabinets, a large center island, spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Never miss this spectacular apartment!
• Enjoy the breathtaking views from balcony.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the extended terrace and dine alfresco!
Repulse Bay Mansions
A stately colonial style development comprising two 5-storey blocks completed in 1950 and 1955 respectively. Block A contains 10 units of 3,063 - 4,853 sq.ft. saleable with large balconies or gardens. Block C has 3 units on each floor with sizes 1,986, 1,093 and 2,015 sq.ft. saleable. The larger units in this block also come with spacious balconies. All units have a view over Repulse Bay Beach. The complex includes a communal garden and is located in the heart of Repulse Bay, within walking distance to the plaza, the beach, and public transportation.