• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• A charming colonial property featuring an enormous living and dining room with full height glass doors opening to the alfresco balcony.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Built-in wardrobes in the other bedrooms provide ample space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Eat in kitchen comes with center island, necessary appliances and simple style cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Lets move your dining table and chairs to the balcony and dine alfresco!
Repulse Bay Mansions
A stately colonial style development comprising two 5-storey blocks completed in 1950 and 1955 respectively. Block A contains 10 units of 3,063 - 4,853 sq.ft. saleable with large balconies or gardens. Block C has 3 units on each floor with sizes 1,986, 1,093 and 2,015 sq.ft. saleable. The larger units in this block also come with spacious balconies. All units have a view over Repulse Bay Beach. The complex includes a communal garden and is located in the heart of Repulse Bay, within walking distance to the plaza, the beach, and public transportation.