• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Convenient location well connected to the city area.
• Renowned waterfront home offering distinct lounge and dining areas leading out to the sea-view balcony, 3 sizeable bedrooms and a large study room that could alternatively be the fourth bedroom.
• Living room and dining room can each house a party of 6 to 8 independently.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other bedrooms are large as well for queen beds, desks and other furniture.
• Storage space in the bedrooms is well taken care of.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are overall in good condition.
• Sliding glass doors across the front of the living room bring you to the sea view balcony. Great for those who are looking for outdoor space to chill and relax.
Repulse Bay Garden
A traditional development comprising six 20-storey buildings. Totally 240 spacious apartments with 2 on each floor. The complex was completed in 3 different years. Among the six towers, there is 1 block of 2-bedroom units, each in the size of 1,513 sq.ft. saleable; 1 block of 4-bedroom units in 2,576 sq.ft. saleable; and 4 blocks of 3-bedroom flats in 2,049 sq.ft.. Layouts have high efficiency with large balconies and large rooms. The complex has been upgraded in 2014 with the exterior of the builidings completely retiled. Conveniently located close to the beach, shops, restaurants and schools.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
26 Jun 2020