• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Move into this luxuriously renovated apartment!
• Rectangular living and dining room extends to the large balcony and is accented with feature walls and ceiling light fixtures.
• Master suite contains a walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom.
• Sufficient space in the other bedrooms to put queen or double size beds.
• Chef's kitchen features top of the line appliances, including built-in oven, and abundant cabinets and cooking space.
• Sanitary fittings, toilets, shower and bathtubs in the bathrooms are of top notch standard. There are both standing shower and bathtub in the master ensuite.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• *Some images are virtually staged by AR technology and are for reference only.
• Big balcony can accommodate a dining table for 2.
Repulse Bay Garden
A traditional development comprising six 20-storey buildings. Totally 240 spacious apartments with 2 on each floor. The complex was completed in 3 different years. Among the six towers, there is 1 block of 2-bedroom units, each in the size of 1,513 sq.ft. saleable; 1 block of 4-bedroom units in 2,576 sq.ft. saleable; and 4 blocks of 3-bedroom flats in 2,049 sq.ft.. Layouts have high efficiency with large balconies and large rooms. The complex has been upgraded in 2014 with the exterior of the builidings completely retiled. Conveniently located close to the beach, shops, restaurants and schools.
Primary School Network
Secondary School Network
27 Mar 2020