• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other bedrooms are nice for your guests and children.
• Built-in wardrobes provide space to arrange your clothes and accessories.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathrooms are well maintained.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Extra space is provided in the storage room.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Give your home touches of green by placing some plants on the balcony.
Repulse Bay Apartments
This iconic development built in 1977 provides 212 beautifully finished homes. There are two 25-storey towers with apartments of 1,892 sq.ft. saleable, and two 28-storey towers with units of 2,230 sq.ft. saleable, and each floor contains 2 apartments. There are choices of 2 to 4-bedroom layouts with balconies overlooking sweeping views of the South China Sea. Clubhouse and comprehensive health and lifestyle facilities shared with The Repulse Bay next door will satisfy all your needs. Regular shuttle buses take residents to Central.
Visitor Car Park, Badminton, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Library, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Squash, Tai Chi, Tennis