• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Prestige apartment popular amongst families.
• Living and dining room benefits from the full height glass doors opening to the balcony.
• Plenty of built-in wardrobes and enough space in the bedrooms to arrange your queen/ king-size beds and other furniture.
• Wooden cabinets with spacious service top and quality built-in appliances, including oven, are installed in the kitchen.
• Bathrooms are neat and tidy.
• Grand lobby and high standard property management and services.
• An outdoor meal at the balcony would make your day.
Repulse Bay Apartments
This iconic development built in 1977 provides 212 beautifully finished homes. There are two 25-storey towers with apartments of 1,892 sq.ft. saleable, and two 28-storey towers with units of 2,230 sq.ft. saleable, and each floor contains 2 apartments. There are choices of 2 to 4-bedroom layouts with balconies overlooking sweeping views of the South China Sea. Clubhouse and comprehensive health and lifestyle facilities shared with The Repulse Bay next door will satisfy all your needs. Regular shuttle buses take residents to Central.
Visitor Car Park, Badminton, Basketball, Changing Room, Children Playground, Gym, Game Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, Library, Mahjong Room, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Shuttle Bus, Squash, Tai Chi, Tennis