• Breathtaking views of the city skyline.
• Tranquil location with easy access to the business districts.
• Sun-drenched villa boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, and efficient layout.
• Lots of furnishing possibilities in the large open plan living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• 2 more sizeable bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
• Big kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets and is capable to accommodate a breakfast table for 4, leading to the utility area at the back.
• Utility area is located behind the kitchen.
• Includes covered carpark.
Park Place is a 1985-built development located conveniently above Hong Kong Cricket Club and close to supermarket, walking trails and public transportation. It comprises three 10-storey towers with a total of 60 apartments, 2 units per floor. Sizes vary from 2,070 to 2,113 sq.ft. saleable with 3 bedrooms and covered carpark. All of the apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows filtering in open views of the green surroundings and out to the city.
Children Playground, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Sauna, Squash, Tennis
Primary School Network
12 Wan Chai
Secondary School Network
17 Sep 2020