• Watch the peaceful sea mirroring the sky.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Prestige apartment popular amongst families.
• Spacious living and dining room and family room both have excellent exposure thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and other bedrooms are large enough for queen-size or double-size beds and desks.
• Built-in wardrobes provide lots of convenient storage space.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Maid's room is a nice size and includes a private bathroom.
• Private terrace is directly reachable from the living and dining room through the glass doors.
No. 56 Repulse Bay Road
A luxury development sits just next to the renowned Repulse Bay Beach, offering professional management and security, as well as extensive club facilities, including swimming pool, playground, squash court and gymnasium, and covered car park. It was completed in 1994 and renovated completely in 2004, comprising 49 duplex units and 4 simplexes. Most of them have either a garden or terrace or a rooftop attached. From the smaller 2,131 sq.ft. unit, to the larger 3,463 sq.ft. unit, the apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows capturing amazing views of Repulse Bay.
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool