• Awe-inspiring views of the sea extend towards the horizon where it meets the sky.
• Located at the prime location served by all means of public transportation.
• Delightful sea views penetrate through the large windows into the living and dining room.
• Master bedroom can accommodate a king-size bed, and one wall of the room is dedicated to built-in storage.
• 3 other generous bedrooms, 1 of which en-suite, with storage solutions.
• Kitchen comes equipped with appliances and practical cabinets.
• Bathroom fittings are of great quality.
• Extensive clubhouse facilities perfect for families.
• Includes 2 covered carpark.
• Make your own herb garden or a barbecue area on the rooftop.
No. 56 Repulse Bay Road
A luxury development sits just next to the renowned Repulse Bay Beach, offering professional management and security, as well as extensive club facilities, including swimming pool, playground, squash court and gymnasium, and covered car park. It was completed in 1994 and renovated completely in 2004, comprising 49 duplex units and 4 simplexes. Most of them have either a garden or terrace or a rooftop attached. From the smaller 2,131 sq.ft. unit, to the larger 3,463 sq.ft. unit, the apartments have floor-to-ceiling windows capturing amazing views of Repulse Bay.
Gym, Outdoor Swimming Pool